We specialize in providing WordPress web solutions for small to medium-sized companies that need more than a single freelancer but aren’t large enough to use the resources of a larger agency.
Not everyone will see your new store, brochure, or ad, but almost everyone will interact with your website. A great website is your 24/7 online brand ambassador.
Effective websites lead the way for your brand. You can set a new standard for everything else your company does for the next several years. It’s also a great way to get everyone on board and pulling the same direction. Websites can even the playing field faster and at lower cost than anything else for smaller companies. In terms of brand impact, it’s a great investment
Typical things we include in our websites
- Responsive design for mobile-friendly sites that automatically adapt to a wide variety of modern browsers, devices, and screen sizes.
- Easy-to-use Content Management System (CMS) – Web site updates are easy and fast, even for people with no coding or web site skills.
- We build accessible (ADA compliant) websites – WCAG 2.0 AA accessibility is baked in from the very beginning.
- Content optimized for usability and search results – We’ll import your current site content, then help you rewrite, reorganize, and edit to ensure that it aligns with your brand and is optimized for maximum usefulness and SEO results.
- Third party integrations
- Social media
- Security and reliability – all sites are closely monitored 24/7/365 and security updates are applied automatically.
- Training and support – We’ll train everyone you want to maintain your site.
Need something unique?
Tell us what you need and we can likely plug it in: online applications and secure forms, blogs and comments, shareable photo galleries and videos, social integration, surveys, multiple languages, and much more.
Need help with your website RFPs?
Writing and developing RFPs takes time and organization while you’re looking for the right resource to help you with your new website project. That’s why we created the RFP organizer. You’ll learn the best fact-finding questions to ask developers to get a qualified service and to build the website you need.